Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

♥ swirls & twirls ♥

Swirls and twirls and lines and  patterns.....love them :)

Well I got a new device...finally...a pretty white (used) OS7 Blackberry 9900....which will take me to the end of my contract and then....well....shhhh....secret lol

I'm not sure if some of you don't know but Rim didn't make a Theme Builder for OS7 devices so the themes you see here were made by some really amazingly talented developers that managed to do what Rim couldn't or didn't...so kudos to them !!!

My first screenshots with my new device......


Theme iNew7 Pink by Walker Themes, bwi PinkGlitter by BatbieW, batteryex SimpleLove by songbirdie :)
 
Theme Ria by 69Goat, bwi DottedPink by hamster, batteryex MellowPink by hamster :)
 
 
Theme W7 by Molson0, bwi JeTaime by Elizabeth, batteryex SimpleLove by songbirdie :)

Theme Ataraxia by drkapprentice, bwi and batteryex TropicalSunrise by hamster :)

Theme Ataraxia by drkapprentice, bwi FocusMinimalPurple by Xan, batteryex by Blueberry Themes :)

Theme PSD by drkapprentice, bwi PlumeriaBurst by catberryday, batterex SimpleLove by songbirdie :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment