Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

♥ my summer basket collection & variete ♥


My weekly screenies and then ♥ my summer basket collection & variete ♥



Theme cutie_lovie_cake by Tiffany LaHope, bwi & batteryex WaterColorPastel by hamster, and wallpaper by Susan of iPDASH :)

Theme Pantone, bwi TealGlitterDream by Barbie W.

Theme Fresco by Pootermobile, bwi WhiteIconWeather by EaglesFan, batteryex skin by Blueberry Themes :)
New super cute theme by a5enk, batterex skin by BlueberryThemes, and summer style wallpaper made by Daphny :)

Theme Fresco by Pootermobile, bwi Pure by hamster, and this super cute birdie battterex skin to match the birdie wallpaper by my new friend TurkishDelight (that's all I know her by)
Theme Fresco by Pootermobile, bwi and batteryex skin PinkPlaid by hamster :)


No comments:

Post a Comment