Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

♥ somewhere over the rainbow ♥

A little bit of colour to brighten up your device before the fall colours take over my blog ! I will take a little break while I switch over my blog setup for fall...and hmmm....wonder if I can incorporate Halloween into it....it's a thought :) In the meantime I do hope all your dreams come true !

A few of my screenies and then colour your device :)

Teal Leopard iconset and Kitty Hippsta wallpaper by Gabbell @ Iphonemizee, Tribal Weatherset by Hamster @ KeepCalmAndBerryOn, iWidget by iPhantomThemes :) 

Teal Leopard iconset and Kitty Hippsta wallpaper by Gabbell @ Iphonemizee, Tribal Weatherset by Hamster @ KeepCalmAndBerryOn, iWidget by iPhantomThemes :) Love everything about these wallies and the colours Gabbell used !

Sexy Sailor iconset by Mommy Lhey, Wallpaper and Aloha Sunshine Weatherset by Elizabeth @ iBabyGirl :) 
Iconset by Susan of iPDash (I think...it's an old set I found and it worked), Wallpaper and Autumn Goodness Weatherset by hamsterwheel @ KeepCalmAndBerryOn, iWidget by iPhantomThemes :) Head on over to hamster's blog for this new set and wall !
 
Clear Baby Pink iconset by Mommy Lhey, Wallpaper by Mzceetee, thanks girlie :) 

FreshlyPink iconset and wallpaper by iGlamPixels, Aloha Sunshine weatherset by Elizabeth @ iBabyGirl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment