Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

♥ fall....in love ♥


Hellobeans Happy Fall !!  Actually our Fall has been more of a Summer than a Fall but then we had such a lousy Summer that I really don't mind these warmer days and cooler nights...BUT....not quite Uggs weather yet lol !
Hmmm...what else is new....I have BBM on my iPhone !!! Much thanks to Lucy of iPhonealicious
for posting how to get it if your iPhone has Jailbreak !! Which brings me to another point that I am soooo happy I didn't give up my jailbreak for the new iOS7.  Don't get me wrong I love the new iOS7 and everyone in my house has it and as soon as a new jailbreak comes out for iOS7 I will for sure update but for now I don't want to lose all my themes and iconsets and and iWidgets....so noooo not for me at this time !
Anyways you all have an amazing Fall and be safe :)


 
A few of my wallies and then dress up your device !

Theme is Tea Time by Mommy Lhey, Wallpaper is by Elizabeth of iBabyGirl, iWidget is Jaku4 :)

Theme is Tea Time by Mommy Lhey, Wallpaper is by hamsterwheel of KeepCalmAndBerryOn, BW set Wild One by BarbieW of BeautifulDroid, iWidget by iPhantomThemes :)

AlliIcons by Gabell of iPhonemizee,  Wallpaper and BW Aloha set by Elizabeth of iBabyGirl, iWidget by iPhantomThemes :)

Theme Tea Time by Mommy Lhey, New Autumn Goddess BW set by hamsterwheel of KeepCalmAndBerryOn, iWidget by iPhantomThemes :)

iOS7 theme, Wallpaper by hamsterwheel of KeepCalmAndBerryOn, iWidget by Lucy of iPhonealicious :)

iOS7 theme, an old wallpaper by (maybe) Nancy Drew, Kampai Weather Icon by songbirdee :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment