Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

~fall....in love~

Hello Autumn & Happy Fall everyone!

I just drove up my street and spotted the yellow trees on my front lawn and realized Yes it's Fall or Autumn whichever you call it.  I think I need to go shopping too because no way I want to wear the same stuff I just wore for what seemed like 10 long months!
What's new.  Well lets see now I have 2 devices.  Well actually I have had for a while.  I still have my iPhone 5 and I have a Blackberry Z10 which I really like too! They both have awesome qualities:)

Here's a few screenies from both my devices....and then dress your device up with some new walls for Fall! Thanks to my friends seashell93 and hamsterwheel1 for contributing some beautiful wallpapers!






















No comments:

Post a Comment